About Joseph Stanley Hubicki
Attorney Joseph S Hubicki brings 23 years of in-court experience to the practice of matrimonial, family and personal injury law, including extensive experience in all aspects of litigation and trial practice; appellate briefs and oral argument. Attorney Hubicki currently serves as general counsel for the Exhibition Employees Union Local 829 IATSE.
Credit Cards Accepted
- For personal injury and employment discrimination cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Since 2007
- Since 1993
- Exhibition Employees Union Local 829 IATSE
2014 - Current
- Law Offices of Joseph S. Hubicki
2007 - Current
- Menagh & Falcone, P.C.
2001 - 2007
- Sullivan, Papain, Block, McGrath & Cannavo P.C.
1994 - 2001
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
1992 - 1994
- J.D. (1992) | Law
1989 - 1992Honors: Dean's ListActivities: Editor, Intellectual Property Law Journal
Fordham University School of Law
- B.A. (1988) | English Literature
1985 - 1988Honors: Summa Cum Laude
City University of New York - Brooklyn College
1993 - Current
Connecticut Bar Association #818423
31 West 34th Street
Suite 7012 New York
New York City, NY 10001 USA
Telephone: (917) 538-7259
Fax: (203) 557-0631
Write a review
To write a review, you must login first. Sign in