About Kevin M Ryan
In June of 2015, I relocated with my family to Mobile Alabama. After 20 years of vacationing on the Gulf Coast, my wife and I decided that the Alabama Gulf Coast was the best place for us to raise our three children. Before relocating to the great State of Alabama, I represented thousands of consumer bankruptcy clients in Northeast Ohio during the course of the past 18 years. I come from a family of attorneys. My father and three brothers are lawyers practicing in the areas of consumer law, business litigation and catastrophic injury and wrongful death matters. I have a wide range of experience during my legal career thus far. I have practiced in the following areas before focusing full time on bankruptcy matters: Probate & Estate Planning, Divorce, Criminal Law, Juvenile Law, Federal and State appeals (criminal & civil cases), Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Collection matters. I have jury trial experience and have operated my legal offices on my own for 18 years. I have a substantial amount of experience in most areas that come up in bankruptcy matters. I worked two law-related jobs during law school and attended law school in the evening while supporting my family. I believe I have a unique background to assist people from all walks of life. I enjoy helping others in the course of my law practice and always seek to put my client(s) interest(s) ahead of my own. The practice of law is more than just a job to me. I consider it a vocation to help others in need and I strive to do that on a daily basis.
Language(s) Spoken by Kevin M Ryan
- English : Spoken, Written
Real Estate Law
- We accept debit cards. Credit cards are accepted in limited circumstances, as long as payor is verified as not being a party who is filing bankruptcy. A client cannot pay initial bankruptcy fees using a credit card.
- I am not able to accept client credit card payments for bankruptcy fees unless a person who is not a party to your case uses their own credit card to pay legal fees.
Credit Cards Accepted
- applies to personal injury, wrongful death and collection matters
- We guarantee all of our fees. We do not operate on open, running fee agreements in bankruptcy matters unless pre-arranged with client for special matters or complex cases involving litigation. In come cases, creditors can be ordered to pay legal fees for violating certain consumer and bankruptcy laws.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Since 2015
- Jason Will Real Estate
2015 - Current
Kevin Ryan is a real estate sales agent licensed in the State of Alabama and is a principal member of Ryan Realty Group, LLC
licensed real estate sales associate
- Ryan Legal Services, Inc.
1998 - Current
Legal practice focused entirely on consumer bankruptcy matters; Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases.
- West Shore Property Management Inc.
1999 - 2008
residential property investment and management company
- J.D. | Law
1994 - 1997
Cleveland State University
- B.A. | History
1990 - 1994Activities: Football, Phi Sigma Alpha
College of Wooster
- College of Wooster Football
Div. III NCAC All Conference Team ( Defense : Outside Linebacker) 1993; Captain; Most Inspirational Senior Award
- Attorney Member
2017 - Current
American Bankruptcy Institute #294703
- Attorney Member
2015 - Current
Mobile Bar Association #294704
2005 - Current
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) #294705
209 N Joachim St
Mobile, AL 36603 USA
Telephone: (251) 241-5234
Write a review
To write a review, you must login first. Sign in