Experience: 3 years
Language(s) Spoken by Elizabeth Wafula:
- French : Spoken, Written
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Credit Cards Accepted Does NOT apply to Consultation Fees which must be in cash!
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information Now till Nov 14, 2015...10% Off Attorney Fees on All Green Card Applications!--Our Fall Special! Call now 901-614-9090!
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- TennesseeSince 2015
- Attorney/Owner Law Office of E.M. Wafula, PLLC 2015 - 2016 Run immigration practice by researching & analyzing case law & statutes, drafting & filing various employment based (including H-2Bs) & family based petitions (including waivers), preparing clients for USCIS interviews, and in sum adequately representing each client.
- Legal Intern JJ Moore & Associates 2014 - 2015 Aid family based immigration practice by researching & analyzing statutes, as well as drafting various documents such as provisional waivers for the attorney according to pertinent facts.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University J.D. (2012) | Law 2009 - 2012Activities: â€¢ Chase Law Advocacy Society (CSAS), elected board member and coordinator f
- Lipscomb University B.A. (2008) | French; Communications, Political Science 2004 - 2008Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Who's Who Among Colleges of AmericaActivities: â€¢ Prix Marcelin
3145 Hickory Hill Rd. Suite 203B
Memphis, TN - 38115 USA
Telephone: (901) 614-9090